Our Goodwill Good Careers Centers provide free career assistance to anyone seeking employment or a new career. Appointments are encouraged and can be scheduled by calling 210-271-8880 in San Antonio or 956-791-3200, ext. 5699 for Laredo, or by emailing GCCInfo@goodwillsa.org. Walk-in's are permitted.
Our trained staff can help you answer the following questions:
- How do I write my resume to highlight my experience and get the attention of recruiters?
- How do I search for and apply to jobs that meet my needs?
- What careers am I interested in and how do I get started?
- What should I expect during an interview and how do I make a good first impression?
- What workplace skills do I need to be successful at my new job?
- What are the best ways to apply for government jobs?
Our staff provides one-on-one career coaching that focuses on:
- Identifying your career interests
- Developing or updating your resume
- Connecting to employers
- Completing online job applications
- Practicing interview tactics
- Preparing for the first day of your job
Digital Literacy Program
The Good Careers Center offers a Digital Literacy Program enabling you to gain or enhance your computer skills. This training program teaches you the computer skills employers expected and are essential in daily life. It is tailored to your needs and there is no cost to participate.
Click here to learn more about the program.
Skills to Succeed
Through a partnership with Goodwill Industries International and Accenture, Goodwill San Antonio's Good Careers Center is offering Skills to Succeed Academy to its clients at no cost. Skills to Succeed Academy offers online training to help job seekers:
- Prepare for work
- Explore career opportunities
- Secure and retain employment
For general inquires about our career services or the Skills to Succeed Academy, please contact the Good Careers Center at 210- 271-8880 or submit this form. A member of our Good Careers Center Staff will contact you.
Once you meet with a Good Careers Center Specialist, you will receive a code to access the Skills to Succeed Academy portal.