Individualized Career Services to Meet Your Needs
Our Goodwill Good Careers Centers provide free career assistance to anyone seeking employment or a new career. Appointments are encouraged and can be scheduled by calling 210-924-8581 in San Antonio or 956-766-4016 for Laredo, or by emailing GCCInfo@goodwillsa.org. Walk-in's are permitted. Our Center's hours are Monday - Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm.
Our trained staff can help you answer the following questions:
- How do I write my resume to highlight my experience and get the attention of recruiters?
- How do I search for and apply to jobs that meet my needs?
- What careers am I interested in and how do I get started?
- What should I expect during an interview and how do I make a good first impression?
- What workplace skills do I need to be successful at my new job?
- What are the best ways to apply for government jobs?
Our staff provides one-on-one career coaching that focuses on:
- Identifying your career interests
- Developing or updating your resume
- Connecting to employers
- Completing online job applications
- Practicing interview tactics
- Preparing for the first day of your job
Digital Literacy Program
The Digital Literacy Program is available through our Good Careers Centers in San Antonio and Laredo. This training program teaches you the computer skills employers expected and are essential in daily life. It is tailored to your needs and there is no cost to participate.
Click here to learn more about the program.
For general inquires about our career services, please contact the Good Careers Center at 210- 924-8581 (San Antonio) or 956-766-4016 (Laredo) . You can contact us via online by submitting this form. A member of our Good Careers Center Staff will contact you.