Our Goodwill Good Careers Centers provide free career assistance to anyone seeking employment or a new career. Our trained staff can help you answer the following questions:
- How do I write my resume to highlight my experience and get the attention of recruiters?
- How do I search for and apply to jobs that meet my needs?
- What careers am I interested in and how do I get started?
- What should I expect during an interview and how do I make a good first impression?
- What workplace skills do I need to ensure I'm successful at my new job?
- What are the best ways to apply for federal, state, and local government jobs?
Our staff provides one-on-one career coaching that focuses on:
- Identifying your career interests
- Developing or updating your resume
- Connecting to employers
- Completing online job applications
- Practicing interview tactics
- Preparing for the first day of your new job