Goodwill Reentry Services understands the unique challenges individuals face when reentering into society after being incarcerated, from reconnecting with family to finding employment.
We provide training and the supports needed to attain employment, make a living wage and avoid re-incarceration.
Our staff offers one-on-one career coaching with a focus on:
- Identifying your career interests
- Developing your resume
- Practicing interview skills
- Completing online job applications
- Connecting to employers or training programs
Additionally, individuals have the opportunity to enroll in training programs, which include:
- OSHA 10- Hour
- NCCER Core Curriculum (Construction)
- Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
Hear directly from Juan and Crystal, recent participants, on how they benefited from the program:
Plus, our staff connects participants to resources for:
- Bus Passes
- Tuition Assistance