Out of abundance of caution and safety for our clients and team members, we are suspending our Court Order Community Service Program due to the COVID-19 crisis.
- We are not registering any new volunteers
- We are not allowing any volunteers to perform hours
- Please refer back to referring agency (court system/probation officer) to be reassigned in order to complete required hours
If you require a copy of any hours you have completed with Goodwill San Antonio, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (210) 924-8581.
Fulfill Community Service Obligations While Giving Back
Are you inquiring about how to complete your court mandated community service hours at one of our Goodwill stores? Please read the following Frequently Asked Questions to learn what steps you need to take to fulfill your hours through Goodwill San Antonio. If you need additional information, please email us.
Where do I register for completing my community service hours through Goodwill San Antonio?
We have centralized the registration process. Individuals* are asked to register at the Bexar County Adult Detention Center - South Annex, located at 222 South Comal Street in San Antonio.
We are open from 9:30am – 6:30pm Monday-Wednesday and 8:00am – 5:00pm Thursday-Friday. Our office is closed from 12:00pm – 12:30 pm daily for lunch and on the following holidays:
Martin Luther King
Battle of flowers
Independence Day - July 4th
Veteran’s Day - November 11th
Thanksgiving Day & the Following Friday
Christmas Day - December 25th
*For people living in Laredo, New Braunfels, or Seguin, please call 210-859-9910 to learn how to register for community service.
Do I need to attend an orientation?
Yes, everyone is required to attend a 90-minute orientation. The session is held at the Bexar County Adult Detention Center - South Annex, located at 222 South Comal Street in San Antonio.
The orientation schedule is below:
Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday
10:00am | 1:00pm | 3:00pm | 5:30pm
Thursday and Friday
10:00am | 1:00pm | 3:00pm
If you arrive late, you will be asked to attend another session.
What do I need to bring with me?
You are required to bring the following to orientation:
- Texas issued ID OR Driver's license. If you do not have either of these documents, please bring a document that contains your current picture and your date of birth. Your Probation Officer may be able to provide you with this document.
- Documentation from Parole Officer or Court stating offense and number of community service hours required to complete.