Partners for Good
The 2017 Partners for Good application is now closed. Thank you to everyone who submitted an application for a donation drive.
Prior to beginning the application process, please have your organization’s W-9 Form and Letter of Non-Profit Determination prepared and available electronically as you will be asked to upload these files prior to submitting the application. In addition, please review the following documents as they are referenced in the application:
- Attachment A – Donation Guidelines (PDF)
- Attachment B – Advertising Reimbursement Information (PDF)
- Attachment C – Tips for Pre-Planning and Promotion (PDF)
Goodwill San Antonio partners with non-profit organizations throughout the year, giving them an opportunity to raise funds for their organization by hosting a Goodwill donation drive. Organizations with a non-profit status are eligible to apply to host a Partners for Good donation drive and can earn up to $2,500, while actively serving Goodwill’s mission of helping change lives through the power of work.
Partners for Good was created to help spread the Goodwill mission throughout the communities that we serve. The funds that you raise are, essentially, payment for the promotion, advertising and publicity efforts your organization is providing on behalf of Goodwill. We choose to partner with our community’s non-profit organizations to create a win-win scenario:
- Your organization receives funds to further your needs
- Goodwill receives donations to sell in our stores and
- The community of unemployed and under-employed will receive Goodwill education, training and career services that will prepare them in finding better jobs and building careers
Partners for Good, a win-win scenario for local non-profit organizations and Goodwill San Antonio
The 2017 Partners for Good Application Process is now CLOSED.