Help Create Jobs in our Community, It’s as Easy as
Unpack, Repack and Give Back
Goodwill is partnering with several leading retailers to make it easy for online shoppers to “Give Back” by reusing, repurposing and recycling clothing. When you make an online purchase from one of the following participating retailers, you have the opportunity to “Give Back” in support our mission of changing lives through the power of work.
- Ann Taylor
- Ann Taylor Loft
- Cherry Mad
- Lou & Grey
- REI Co-op
- Scrubs & Beyond
How it Works
- Unpack the shipping box from one of the above retailers.
- Pack the shipping box with clothes and small household items you want to donate.
- Print a prepaid mailing label from givebackbox.com and adhere it to the box. (You will not be charged for shipping your donated items to Goodwill.)
- Drop off the box at your local UPS store or leave it at your door for USPS to pick up. The donations will be delivered to your nearest Goodwill location.
For additional information about "Give Back Box", click here.
Benefits of Donating to Goodwill
- Your donations are eligible for a year-end tax deduction.
- You are helping others in the community better themselves through meaningful employment.
- You are helping to divert items from going into area landfills.