Are you passionate about patient care? Turn that passion into a career! Learn skills to help you land a Nurse’s Aide position.
The Good Careers Academy at Goodwill San Antonio offers:
- Affordable tuition
- Small class sizes
- Hands-on learning
- One-on-one instructor consultation
- Commitment to your success
As a Nurse’s Aide student, you will learn:
- Basic anatomy and physiology
- Medical terminology, medical law and patients’ rights
- Infection control
- Ethical treatment and patient care.
Upon successful completion of the 12-week course, you will receive a CPR Certification, a Certification of Completion and be ready for entry-level employment in a medical facility.
This program can be a stepping stone toward a career as a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) or a Registered Nurse (RN).
For more information about our other education programs, visit goodcareersacademy.com